Scenery .. and .. Whatever

Please check out my other blogs http://dugipix313.blogspot.com there will be links there to my other picture blogs

My Photo
Name:

I've recently started out in "ON LOCATION" photography which includes HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR PORTRAITS,WEDDINGS,ENGAGEMENTS,FAMILY PORTRAITS,EVENTS, and JUST ABOUT ANY OCCASSION, and I hope to create a lot of memories for a lot of people. I also make 3 1/2 inch "Photo Buttons" with photo and/or text of your choice. I also do wedding video. If you refer me to someone that hires me to do their wedding video or wedding photography, I will pay you $50.00 Most other photography such as engagements or high school senior pics,family reunions or parties or whatever, I will pay you $20 .....Just let me know ...Thank you ...dugi555@yahoo.com

Saturday, April 01, 2006

5 Mile Point

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dug i like that pic alot can you make me a print 8-10
jody

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home